2022 -TEW Member Survey emailed Fri, May 20
The Board held a planning session for the 2022 remainder of the year. As a result there are several very important questions we want ALL members to answer so our Chapter can be it’s best for you!
2 key issues are the need for volunteers to help the Chapter – 1 to keep the use of the workshop at the ECO center for meetings and the new workshop schedule.
If members don’t participate in the Chapter yet want to be members we are giving you a choice of membership levels: 1. volunteer and keep the $25 annual dues. And 2 if you cannot volunteer for the myriad of options, a fee of $50 for membership.
Please consider joining AAW, To participate in the workshops (schedule to follow after survey results are compiled) — so you can turn with the AAW insurance at the Santa Fe ECO workshop. You are always welcome to attend the workshops, just no turning opportunities!
AAW affiliation for insurance:
The free Affiliate membership offers access to the complete collection of AAW online resources, including the American Woodturner journal, for a full three-months.
- Online access to American Woodturner and Woodturning FUNdamentals, both current and archived, as well as other online publications.
- Online access to learning portals including Woodturning Fundamentals and Demonstrator Direct (develop a demonstration).
- Online access AAW produced videos and video series.
- Find online projects, articles, and tips using AAW Explore! and a few keywords.
- Locate a wide selection of curated online woodturning videos that have been pre-screened for quality content and safety using Video Source and a few keywords.
- Members-only or discounted access to AAW hosted online and live events, including AAW symposia.
- AAW email newsletters: AAW Tool Box (weekly), Keep Turning with AAW (bimonthly).
- Member galleries for inspiration and ideas: Maker Photo Gallery, AAW Forum Gallery, and more.
- Directories: Members, Chapters, Demonstrators, Schools, Educators, and more.
- Discounts in AAW online store.
If you did not receive the survey link in your email:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistace and for comments!