Meeting / Program Schedule 2023
We have some wonderful presenters lined up for our AAW Chapter Members!! We meet the 2nd Monday of each Month at the Santa Fe High School in the ECO Center Woodshop. We volunteer every Thursday during the Academic year with the students to have the privileges of using their facility for our Chapter meetings and workshops!
Joining us is simple! The Membership Fee is $30 per year – and the benefits are all the training and meeting more woodturners and interested in woodturning. The volunteering is a wonderful youth experience and volunteers are asked to help out with the students a few Thursdays during the school year!
Here is the LineUp!!!
- April 2023 — Meet at the ECO and bring along your ideas for Jigs, Fixtures, and other ideas you incorporate in your turning to make work better!
- May 2023 — Meet KADE BOLGER and learn from this master turner how to turn a footed bowl! This will be an online Zoom presentation — links will be sent for your computer access to the presentation. Visitors are welcome and may request visitor access!
- June 2023 — Lyle Jamison will be presenting via a Zoom meeting. The topic is TBD
- July 2023 — our Chapter Member Ted B will present how he creates the amazing bowls! This is such a treat, everyone should be sure and get this on their calendars!! In person meeting at the ECO Center Woodshop
- August 2023 – The recently honored Mike Mahoney will be covering Finishing and other topics in the 2 hour meeting. Just watching Mike turn is a pleasure
- November 2023 – Cindy Droza via a Zoom. Everyone loves her techniques and we can not get enough of her excellent tool techniques and results!
- December 2023 — a Year End Holiday Party for the Membership